Terms and Conditions
Last updated: (April 2020)
Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions") carefully before using the https://walletmatrix.app website operated by DCentrica and/or WalletMatrix ("us", "we", or "our").
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
WalletMatrix is an information-only website. It provides data-points and associated content relating to third-party cryptocurrency software and hardware. Content specifically in the form of wallet data-points is voluntarily supplied to us from third-party authors over which we have no control.
Therefore we provide no warranty or guarantee as to the authenticity or accuracy of the data, content and/or media contained herein. These data are provided to you in an “as-is where-is” basis and as such, we encourage the technically minded to use freely available tools to self-verify the data, where the raw components comprising a text file and a digital signature have been supplied to us by third parties.
Any and all data-points, content and media found on WalletMatrix are not intended to be construed as being advice of any kind toward any particular action. WalletMatrix, its owners and contributors cannot be held liable and nor are they responsible in any way for the actions, decisions, and/or other behaviours undertaken or not, by you in your consumption of the data-points, content and media found on WalletMatrix.
Should you decide to act or not to act you should contact a currently licensed legal practitioner in a relevant jurisdiction.
Supply of data by Wallet Vendors
By pushing any file to a DCentrica owned private code repository, vendors:
- Warrant and accept that their data will be made public for consumption by any means, such as, but not limited to; any person or system, and for any use
- Warrant and accept that their data may become part of a paid service, provided by us, the design of which and means of delivery, is at our sole discretion
- Accept that WalletMatrix, DCentrica or any related companies or affiliates cannot be held responsible for any use of vendor data, that consumers may put it to
Consumers of our REST API are subject to the applicable terms laid out in Supply of data by Wallet Vendors (above), and that consumers:
- Will not hold us responsible for the timeliness, accuracy or representation of any data received
- Will not hold us responsible for the content, nature of content such as its wording for example, of any data received
- Will not hold us responsible for any changes made to an otherwise "stable" API
- Understand and accept that any and all wallet-data that is delivered by us, is not authored by us
- Understand and accept that any and all data delivered by us is performed on a best efforts basis and that no guarantee of up-time is offered
Your use of WalletMatrix
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by us. Neither DCentrica or WalletMatrix have any control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
Wallet data is supplied to us for display and dissemination on the WalletMatrix website by third party Wallet Vendors, independent software developers and other companies and organisations of a similar nature. It is provided to you "as-is", where the terms stated above in REST API also apply here.
Bitcoin and Cryptocurrencies
Cryptocurrencies and Crypto assets such as Bitcoin are treated differently as investment and/or payment instruments depending on where you live or where you or your business operate.
Cryptocurrencies are also extremely volatile and can gain as well as lose thousands of dollars in value, sometimes within hours. WalletMatrix provides "Help Text" alongside industry-specific nomenclature, to aid website users in understanding this complex topic. No part of this content should be construed in any way as representing investment advice of any kind. Users are very much encouraged to seek professional advice and to do their own research before considering purchasing or making payments with Cryptocurrencies of any kind.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us by sending an email to: email@example.com.